We Love High Quality Content! Do You Have A Military Background? Want To Share Your Experiences With Others? Great… Let Us Know!
We are in need of military bloggers for our site, usmilitary.com.
We are looking for a blogger or bloggers to cover our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Navy SEAL blogs.
We will require:
- Topics and themes will be discussed, but obviously will be aimed at the branch you are covering
- Length of posts should be 1000 words
These are paid positions. Pay to be determined
We will give more specific topic information, instructions, etc. to qualified applicants.
Ideally, we would like 1 blogger for each branch, but if we find a candidate that really impresses us that wants to do more than one, we’ll be happy to discuss it.
How to apply
1. Prepare 2 sample posts for the branch or branches you want to write for. Should be no longer than 1000 words and your article should be ‘interactive’ and high quality content.
2. Write up a paragraph or so about yourself and any related experience and why you would make a good fit for this writing job.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your intro, experience and samples as the body of the email. Please do not send attachments. Please make the subject “blogging job
If you don’t follow instructions we will not consider you for the job.
If you have questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com
with your query.